Proper Hair Extension Care:
The proper care of your extensions is very important for the longevity of the extensions and for the preservation of your natural hair.
It's important that your hair be washed with a good clarifying shampoo prior to applying the hair extensions. Please do not use any condtioners or any other hair care products on the day of the install. This will help the longevity of your new hair!
Some of the Hair Extensions can fall out (maximum 10%) in the first few days. This is absolutely normal. Do NOT throw them out. Instead, collect each one so that they can be re-attached.
After the application of your Hair Extensions, do not wash your hair for 48 hours. Use the aftercare hair products recommended during your Hair Extension consultation.
This will keep your Hair Extensions looking great and lasting as long as possible. Regular washing of your Hair Extensions should be done only every 2 to 3 days.
* Please do not wash your hair for 48 hours after the application of extensions.
* Always brush your hair prior to shampooing to avoid tangles.
* Please only use the products recommended during the consultation. Using other products may cause your extensions to slide out.
* Never use any oil or silicone base product around the bonds. On the ends of your hair is fine.
* Use a soft bristle brush or loop brush.
* All extensions are done with 100 percent human hair so the use of flat irons and curling irons are fine. Do not use any hot appliance on the bonds.
* When brushing your hair please be gentle. Remember that your hair is attached to the extensions.
* Please do not leave any extensions in longer than the recommended time, this leads to tangling!
* You may color your regrowth.
* Daily shedding of some extension hair is normal and nothing to worry about.
* Losing a few bonds over time is also normal.
* Do not sleep on wet hair. Hair should be dried thoroughly. Tie hair up in a pony tail or braid it when sleeping. Always dry hair, do not leave it wet. This will extend the life of the extensions.
* Avoid prolonged exposure to chlorine. Wear a swim cap if possible. Wash and condition your immediately after going swimming. Do not allow chemicals to remain in your hair for any length of time.
* If you can, try to avoid coloring, tinting, perming or any other chemical processes as it will weaken the hair.
* With your fingers, separate the extensions each day.