Who Wears Hair Extensions?
Hair extensions have been popularized by celebrities today who go from short to long every other day it seems. In the past, hair extensions were considered a luxury service only for celebrities and people that were rich.
Today, hair extensions are no longer just for celebrities. Because of the increased demand for extensions services, many stylists have received training to attach/remove hair extensions and the industry as a whole has expanded to include many different methods of attachment
Below (after the celebrities) are some reasons that women today are getting hair extensions:
- > Cover a bad hair cut
- > Lengthen a too-short hair cut
- > Get long hair for a special occasion, i.e. big date, wedding, party, prom, etc.
- > Cover up or disguise thinning hair
- > Cover up damaged or over-treated hair
- > Sick and tired of hair style, want something new
- > Love long hair and don't want to wait for hair to grow out
- > Want to impress people
- > Want to get highlight/lowlights without chemical processing
- > Just because!